PLAYING AT FDAS CLUB
2020 Registration OPENS online 1 Jan 2020
New Players are welcomed. FDAS has teams in all experience levels. Please contact our registrar, details below. The FAQ will answer most of your pre registration questions.
If using the Active Kids Voucher please note this needs to be applied/entered AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, not after registering (ie: Vouchers can not be used after registrations have been completed online). So please be prepared and ready with your unique ID voucher number for each child before you start. Information on how to apply for the Active Kids Voucher is found below.
- Vouchers can ONLY be used once in a calendar year
- The rebate is not retrospective
- Vouchers cannot be split between two sports
- Vouchers cannot be used after you have completed your online registration.
FDAS CAN NOT:
- Register your child for the Active Kids program
- Obtain your child's unique voucher ID
- Assist you claiming your child's voucher
- Spilt your child's voucher in any way
- Change, alter, cancel or amend your Voucher ID once it has been submitted
Players turning 5-7 years in 2020 are registering for the Mini Magpies Program and need to choose the Net- Activity/Skills option when registering.
Players turning 8-9 years in 2020 need to choose the Set- Skills/Competition option when registering.
REGISTRAR for Junior Team Mini's to 12 years:
REGISTRAR for Senior Teams 13 years and above:
NEW PLAYERS MUST EMAIL THE RELEVANT REGISTRAR A COPY OF YOUR CHILD'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE/PASSPORT AND 1 PASSPORT STYLE PHOTOGRAPH. IF THIS IS NOT DONE AS SOON AS THE CHILD IS REGISTERED THE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Below are the instructions on How-to-Change/reset your password.
If you have any questions regarding Registration or how the Netball Season works please consult the FAQ: document 2020 FDAS FAQ (51 KB)
If your question is not answered then contact an FDAS Registrar
Active Kids Program - important information for 2020 Registrations:
Claiming the 2020 Active Kids Voucher
Looking for uniform items?, or just forgot when registering?
No problem, click on the below Shop and order your uniform items